Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Long Time No Blog

I can't believe it's been 5 months since I lasted wrote here at Pajama Mama. Time sure can get away from a person. Back in June, I just felt like taking a break for a few days, weeks, whatever. Then all of a sudden, nearly 2 months had passed since my last post. Then on August 5th, my older brother Scott passed away suddenly. He was only 46 years old and his death was unexpected. So, blogging took a back seat, as many other things suddenly seemed more important than blogging. This is going to be short post but I just wanted to get the ball rolling again. I have been putting it off too long, so I just decided "spur of the moment" to write a short post just to let my blog friends know that I am still here and will be around occasionally. I look forward to catching up. I can't promise any kind of regularity but I plan on dropping in every once in a while. Hope that's ok with my blog buddies. :) Take care!

Ali and Ben having lunch on the first day of homeschool for this school year.



2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother. It really puts things in perspective, doesn't it.

    Love your blog...Designer Blogs did a great job. I look forward to "seeing" more of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy!

    Thanks for stopping by. Glad to "meet" you! Yes, my brother's death is definitely a reminder of what is important in life and that time is precious. I look forward to getting to know you more! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete