Friday, June 5, 2009

100 Things About Me

I've done my homework and I have learned, that if you have your own blog you MUST write a post entitled: "100 THINGS ABOUT ME." It's like the law or something. If you don't comply, the blog police will come knocking at your blog door. Since I'm new around here, I don't want to start off on the wrong foot with the law, so here's my list.

I'll start off with just 10 today and tomorrow I'll add to the list.

I hope you can stand the suspense.

"100 THINGS ABOUT ME" (first 10):

1. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters.

2. Yes, we are the Brady Bunch.

3. I am second to the youngest.

4. My parents' names are Don and Donna.

5. It's true.

6. I was married at 25.

7. I had my first baby at 34, nine years into our marriage.

8. Spontaneous, I'm not. Remember?

9. I have lived in only one state.

10. It's in the midwest.

Stay tuned tomorrow for more! Are you sitting on the edge of your seat yet? I hope you can get some sleep tonight, what with all this excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment