Monday, January 4, 2010

Merry Christmas! (Better Late Than Never)

From our family to yours!


I'll be back after the New Year and I can't wait to read all of your wonderful holiday stories and see all of your beautiful pictures!


**********

I originally planned on posting this on Christmas Eve but stuff got in the way......you know how that goes, right? Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I promise to visit all of my blog friends in the upcoming week! I can't wait to read about your holidays and to see what you are up to now. As for me, I am exhausted (I know, shocker) and today is the day that I begin my organization transformation!

Basically, I'll be cleaning my house. But in an organizing and transforming kind of way.

2010 is my year to finally get my act together! I'm going to clean like I've never cleaned before. I'm going to organize like I've never organized before. I'm going to containerize (as in storage containers and LOTS of them) like I've never containerized before. I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR!!

Sorry, I got a little carried away there for a second.

So, let the games begin. 'Cuz Pajama Mama is in da house and she's ready to get her clean on!

For shizzle.

1 comment: