Thursday, September 10, 2009

41-50....I'm too tired to come up with a more creative title.

"100 THINGS ABOUT ME" (41-50):

41. I am tired.

42. Very tired.

43. Beb was sick with a cold and cough combo (say that 10 times fast) last week and missed school on Friday. He then passed the torch to Al, who generously passed the torch to my hubby Ray and me.

44. Kids are generous like that.

45. Since I am not feeling my usually perky self, I plan on napping most of the day with Al while Beb is doing his thing at school.

46. So today will be pretty much like every other day.

47. Oh, it's a joke.

48. I don't take a nap every other day.

49. I nap EVERY day.

50. What? Like you don't. OK. You probably don't but don't act like you don't want to. Honesty, that's all I'm asking from you.

So, I'm off to rest.

And when you are out saving the world or whatever it is you are doing today, think of me napping all "snuggley" with Al.

Sweet dreams, y'all.

Yes, I am suddenly from Texas. That's how tired I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment