Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Crossing The Finish Line

I'm almost finished with my "100 Things About Me List." And it only took me 3 months.

Slow and steady wins the race.

Except when blogging. Because blogging isn't a race, so who am I kidding?

But it sounded so much better than say "lazy and procrastinating wins the race."

DRUM ROLL PLEASE......... "100 THINGS ABOUT ME" (91-100):

91. I am a natural redhead (but not as red as when I was younger-ish.)

92. I have freckles (but not as many as when I was younger-ish.)

93. I don't tan. I can burn really good but I don't tan. It's the Irish in me.

94. I am 5' 8" tall.

95. You couldn't drag my weight out of me even if you bribed me with 2 lbs. of white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.

96. Well maybe you could.

97. But I would just lie to you anyway, so what's the point?

98. Except that I would have scammed you for 2 lbs. of white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.

99. And I LOVE white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.

100. So, do you want to know how much I weigh? Show me the cookies and you've got yourself a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment