Wednesday, November 18, 2009

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

Our very own lion king.
This is our sweet little Sherman 17 years ago. He has followed me around as my little shadow from the first day we brought him home.
This was taken almost 8 years ago, right before Ben was born. I was totally rocking the Tweety Bird maternity shorty-short nightgown, don't ya think? The black ankle socks really topped off this stylish ensemble.
And here's our Kick-A-Poo now. At age 17, he can sleep whenever and where ever he wants......even if it's right under the kitchen table.
Meow.


6 comments:

  1. Cats make such great pets, sometimes! I'm a cat lover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 17!!!! Wow. You must treat your baby well. Sherman is an adorable name for a cat. Orange kittens have always been a weakness of mine. One was named Boo, another was Ernie, and number three was Butter. I think it might be time for a new one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable kitty! Even as a grown-up he's as cute as a kitten.

    LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 17?! How wonderful! He looks like an absolute sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... I always wanted an orange kitty. Just like Garfield.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! LOVE the black ankle socks... I think I was sporting that look last night!

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete